Please note that affiliate links may be included in some posts.
The Salient WordPress theme is developed by ThemeNectar.
It has nearly 100,000 purchases and over 20,000 comments on the ThemeForest marketplace where it’s sold.
It has a 4.80 average based on over 5,500 ratings.
Check out the video below for a full video walkthrough of its features.
Additionally, we curated a bunch of sites that are actively using the theme- so you can see how other site builders have used it.
Video Overview: Salient Theme Tutorial
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://nichefacts.com/recommends/salient-wordpress-theme/’ target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]VIEW PRICE[/thrive_link]
10+ Real Salient Theme Examples
Product Design Business
More Salient Theme Sites
Below are even more examples of sites using the Salient theme- music blogs, advertising sites, business agencies, etc.
Salient Customer Feedback
We examined hundreds of user reviews and curated the consensus.
- One user praised it for its design quality, saying that he loves the WPbakery integration and employs the theme on all of their client project websites.
- Another said that support is unparalleled. They always receive a quick response – usually in under 10 hours.
- Another said that it is the best multi-purpose WordPress template he’s ever used, but one issue is that it doesn’t have bread crumbs. So you would have to install them from a third party source, according to him.
- Another reviewer said that it’s the best WordPress theme he’s ever used, specifically praising the diverse integration possibilities, customization opportunities and high-quality customer support.
- Another site builder praised its flexibility and general design- saying that the documentation is extensive.
- However, there have been some negative reviews. Specifically, one buyer said that the Woocommerce integration has been particularly troublesome. The site Builder said that he was trying to market eLearning courses and found some fundamental flaws in the theme’s functionality that prevented this from getting off the ground. While he didn’t go into specifics, he cautioned buyers against purchasing extended support because the support service, he says, was somewhat dismissive and didn’t provide above and beyond assistance.
- Another user criticized it for being an old theme. He says that it still works pretty well but there are some outdated elements like the mobile menu styles.
- Another reviewer praised the beauty of the theme but said that it is very slow. Although he attempted to optimize it in different ways he was not able to increase the site speed. It’s definitely something important to check out- you can use Google’s PageSpeed insights to test how fast the site is.
- An experienced front end developer got his feet wet in WordPress by purchasing this theme. He said that it was easy to configure and set up, specifically praising all of the built-in templates and different miscellaneous configuration options. Because he is good at CSS, he was able to modify the website a good deal to make it look even slicker.
- However, a developer with over two decades of experience criticized the quality of the code and the fact that in his experience pages often will behave funny and break.
- An entrepreneur who’s launched multiple businesses says that he’s employed this multi-purpose theme for a variety of different use cases. It’s proven to be a reliable solution, no matter the type of internet business that he has launched.
- Another buyer said that it is his favorite WordPress theme on Theme Forest. He says that he has bought 74 other themes And says that the code quality and design features are the best he has ever used.
- Another satisfied customer said that it is powerfully dynamic and packed full of different templates. On top of that, technical support has been highly responsive. Although this person was a seasoned web developer and was able to do a lot of modifications without any sort of assistance whenever he needed some help he was able to turn to the Salient ticket system to get some additional assistance.
- Another business owner says that they have been using it for over two years and each of the websites looks stunningly beautiful because the theme is amazingly flexible to accommodate different design requirements. When they take stock of the business landscape, their website stands out among the competitors who are likely using old and outdated hand-coded HTML websites. One bit of advice if they shared is that to get the best use from this theme and to make it look really unique you should have a grasp of CSS and HTML. Otherwise, to really make this theme pop, you may want to hire a developer so you can figure things in the best possible way.
NicheFacts.com Guest Post
This post was written by a NicheFacts.com staff writer.
Last Updated on February 28, 2021 by Ryan Nelson